Thursday, January 14, 2010

Comments

I very much appreciate the precious few comments I get to my blog posts. It lets me know that someone has read what I've written. In case you didn't know, I moderate my comments. That means that your comment only appears if I say it's okay. If you write to me just to plug yourself by including your web site or contact info in your comment then you should know that your comment will not appear on MY blog. I have a list of blogs that I follow/recommend. I'm always adding to those. If you are not on that list but would like to be added, I'm happy to take a look at your blog. But I'm not going to promote anyone else in the body of my blog unless I want to. So, please keep your comments coming but do not include your web site in your comment. If you do, then you won't see it on my blog. Thank you.

No comments: