Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Biggest Biggest Loser Contestants

I think I should rename this blog Biggest Loser Groupie. After tonight, I know I'm going to be glued to the TV every week. Did you watch? OMG. I was crying throughout the show. These people. I'm so sorry. I'm so happy. It's amazing that they can exercise the way they do. Amazing. I can't complain tomorrow at the gym. They've motivated me! Is that possible. Me? I work out every day but after watching these huge people push themselves, I know I've been slacking! Can't wait to get to the gym.
And does Jillian look like she's lost a little weight? Why, I think she does. And has she sweetened up a little? Why, I think she has. I bet she got a lot of grief for her attitude last season.
And tonight for the first time, the dietitian was on camera! Yea for Cheryl Forberg, RD. Thank you Biggest Loser for finally acknowledging that there is a dietitian associated with the progress the contestants make.
Can't wait until the finale to see how everyone looks. I might even be able to tolerate the product placement and flagrant commercial messages for chewing gum and water filters and protein powder and whatever else just to know that this group is getting the help they so desperately need.

No comments: