Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Thanks to a friend

Just a quick thank you to Jenny Rough for mentioning my blog in her farewell post on one of her blogs. If you found me thru Jenny, hello to you. I hope you keep coming back. I don't post as often as I did when I was actively trying to lose weight. I guess I figured I was using up some calories smashing the keys on the computer so I posted often. Now that I'm back to trying to figure out what to do about my flab, I don't write as often. I did lose weight when I was posting often, though, so perhaps there's something to the calories I used up typing.....
Be sure to continue to read Jenny's personal blog (there's a link on my page to her web site...www.jennyrough.com...you can find her blog on her site).
Jenny and I met about four years ago at a writer's workshop. She has followed her dream much more ambitiously than I have. She's a great success because she's a great writer. And, no, she's not fat. In fact, she's quite slender! Maybe it's all that typing.......
I appreciate all of you who read my blog. I check my statistics on google about once a week. I'm elated when about five people read in a day and oh so sad when only one does. I know the one person who reads regularly is my close friend who is my booster (hi, there!).

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Aw, thanks. Your blog cracks me up.