Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Biggest Loser Wrap Up

Again with The Biggest Loser! I can't stop. Although tonight didn't grab me. The tears. Everyone misses their families. Are they really that isolated? They should be so exhausted (and hungry!) that all they care about is sleep. The gamesmanship bores me. I'm not intrigued by any of the cast this season. Sorry that Miggy is gone. She was one spunky lady. But the others...I don't feel anything for them. Don't know why. And now that Jillian is a sweetheart, there's nothing for me to even get angry about.
Yeah, I could never be a contestant. Commercial chocolate chip cookies. Not on your life. I would have refused to eat them. Peanut butter and jelly sandwich, oozing peanut butter. Didn't look appetizing to me at all.
How much longer? They all have so much more weight to lose. And what do I mean by that? So much more weight to lose until what???? Until they're "thin"? I mean, I'm shocked that I said that!
I did like knowing that previous contestants work to support present contestants. That's a plus. I think we don't know enough about what happens after the show is over. Do contestants pay for their own gym memberships? And do they get therapy while on the show?
Sigh. I guess I'll watch to the end but I'm not so motivated to stay tuned any more. This group, I don't know, no personality. Is it just me?

1 comment:

Holly said...

During their season, those who are voted out get a 24-hr Fitness membership and access to gym trainers while they are still in competition for the "at home" prize. After the final weigh-in they are back on their own.

Those who remain active in the fitness industry are doing well with keeping off most of the lost weight.

Those who 'gamed' the show (three former winners) regained most of their lost weight (first year's winner is not to be found while Eric was featured on a "where are they now" show and given a challenge by Bob to relose the weight he had gained).