Friday, May 14, 2010

Better for you french fries

I am not sure why I wasn't asked to participate in the taste testing since I'm a french fry maven (http://www.foodnavigator-usa.com/Science-Nutrition/Ring-fries-beat-French-fries-on-health-and-taste-Study/?c=9hJK6osyGOJs7edvV3B8JA%3D%3D&utm_source=newsletter_daily&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Newsletter%2BDaily) but I'm so thrilled to read that a healthier AND better tasting fry is on its way.
Rings instead of strips. Interesting. Love love love food science when it works to make my palate and my body happy.
I guess there's be a new french fry cutter in the houseware stores soon. One that cuts rings instead of strips. So don't sell your fry baby at the next yard sale. Hold onto it. You could be frying up ring fries some time soon.

No comments: